***Tired of having to carry a bag just to keep a few small items with you when you're shopping or exploring the great outdoors?
The DailyShoes Women's Military Combat Boots with Pocket will let you travel lighter and have you looking stylish wherever you go!***
Design and built with an innovative design that lets you leave your bag behind.
Each boot is outfitted with a roomy pocket that is 3 inches by 3.5 inches in size.
You get plenty of space for storing your credit cards and cash
- TRAVEL LIGHT WITH EASE 3-inch by 3.5-inch zippered storage pocket gives you a place to stow your cash
- PERFECTLY SIZED 9.75-inch shaft and 13-inch circumference to comfortably fit women of a variety of sizes
- RUGGEDLY CRAFTED --With the DailyShoes Women's Military Combat Boots with Pocket
- ULTRA SECURE Tough zipper design won't wear out with frequent wear and is made to stay up to keep your valuable items safe
- COMFORT ASSURED Padded insole cushions your foot as you walk. lace-up front allow you to adjust the fit for optimal support
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Lock and Love LL Womens Hooded Faux leather Jacket
- Lock and Love LL Womens Everyday Bomber Jacket
- DailyShoes Women's Military Lace Up Buckle Combat Boots Ankle High Exclusive Quilted Credit Card Pocket Bootie
- DailyShoes Women's Military Lace Up Buckle Combat Boots Mid Knee High Exclusive Quilted Credit Card Pocket
- DailyShoes Womens Military Up Buckle Combat Boots Ankle Mid Calf Fold-Down Exclusive Credit Card Pocket
- Global Win GLBALWIN Women's 17YY10 Fashion Boots
- Lara Croft Necklace
- Made By Johnny MBJ Womens Faux Leather Motorcycle Jacket with Hoodie
- DailyShoes Women's Combat Style up Ankle Bootie Quilted Military Knit Credit Card Knife Money Wallet Pocket Boots
- Forever Link Women's Strappy Lace-up Knee High Combat Stacked Heel Boot
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "DailyShoes Women's Military Combat Lace up Mid Calf High Credit Card Knife Money Wallet Pocket Boots" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.