Product DescriptionThe USAF Hot Weather Steel Toe Combat Boot from Belleville is a revolutionary combat boot unlike anything previously available to U.S. military personnel. Once you wear this USAF Flight approved boot in the field, you will realize that it represents a significant step forward in tactical footwear. The 600ST includes all the great features of the 600 boot, but further adds a steel toe for impact protection in the field. Sizes range from 3-16 in half sizes as well as wide and regular widths.
These boots are made in the USA with the latest technology to provide comfort and durability for today's military personnel operating around the world.
- Designed by Belleville Shoes in conjunction with the special forces community to provide a sturdy, rugged boot that gives excellent ground feel and mobility.
- Steel Toe - Meets ASTM F2412-05 and F4213-05 Standards.
- 100% rubber VIBRAM Sierra outsole with VANGUARD running shoe sole construction.
- U.S. Air Force Uniform Approved.
- Sage Green Leather / CORDURA Nylon Fabric upper.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Bates Men's Ranger Ii Hot Weather Composite Toe Military Tactical Boot
- Belleville 300 DES ST- Hot Weather Tan Safety Toe Boot
- USOA Men's Anti-Microbial Military Boot Socks Olive DRAB - 3 Pair
- Belleville 300TROPST Hot Weather Steel Toe Combat Boot, Black
- Belleville 600 Hot Weather Combat
- Orca Tactical MOLLE EMT Medical First Aid IFAK Utility Pouch (Bag Only)
- Belleville 880 200g Insulated Waterproof Steel Toe
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Belleville 600 Hot Weather Steel Toe" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.