Gold Toe Legacy
Chances are that if you know the name of any brand of sock in the world it's the iconic GOLDTOE® brand. GOLDTOE® socks have been the category leader and Standard of Quality® for over eight decades. The principles of innovation infuse every aspect of the GOLDTOE® brand.Now we are bringing the same quality and innovation to our new line of slippers and footwear. GOLDTOE® footwear are carefully constructed and designed to deliver lasting Comfort, Fit and Durability.
GOLDTOE® a leader of Standard & Quality® for over eighty years. The Best Socks on Two Feet® now also make the Best Shoes on Two Feet®
- Trendy and stylish vegan leather wheat tan brown ankle boots for women available in whole and half sizes for the perfect comfortable fit. New 2017 Fall Autumn season design.
- Casual and basic everyday utilitarian style lace-up bootie crafted in detail with marled cable sweater knit ribbed soft padded ankle cuff, diamond quilted design, and textile lining.
- Classic 12 eye boot with round two-tone shoelaces. Boot height measures approximately 5.5", measured from a size 8.
- This comfortable and durable ladies utility walking shoe pairs with anything in your wardrobe from jeans and leggings to skirts or even dresses for a rugged and sporty or cute boho festival look. Wear for work or play or both! On-trend for back to school and chilly cold weather days.
- Waterproof and anti-slip traction outsole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- DailyShoes Women's Lace-up Ankle Padded Collar Work Combat Ladies Booties
- Sidefeel Women Casual V Neck Loose Fit Knit Sweater Pullover Top
- Refresh WYNNE-01 Women's Combat Style Lace up Ankle Bootie
- Susanny Suede Flat Platform Sneaker Shoes Plus Velvet Winter Women's Lace Up Cotton Snow Boots
- TOETOS Women's Cowboy Block Heel Side Zipper Ankle Booties
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Gold Toe Women's Faux Suede Lace Up Hiking Military Fashion Combat Outdoor Boot,Slip-Resistant Work Shoes" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.