Product DescriptionA 19th century dress style worn by the adventurous pioneers of the American western frontier. The Pioneer Girl child costume is a long skirt dress with an attached pinafore apron and a bonnet hat. Shoes and flowers not included.
- Includes Dress with Attached Pinafore
- Matching Bonnet
- Available in XS, S, M, L
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Girls Prairie Girl Costume X-Small
- Link Beyonce-62K Girls Lace Up Combat Boots,Brown,13
- California Costumes Women's Pioneer Woman Costume, Blue/White, Large
- Forum Men's Pioneer Man Costume, Multi/Color, One Size
- Forum Women's Pioneer Woman Costume, Multi/Color, One Size
- Medium Childs Print Prairie Sun Bonnet Color Will Vary by Americana
- Who Was Laura Ingalls Wilder?
- Girls Calico Print Floral Pioneer Dress (size 6/8)
- Girls Black Boots: Mid-Calf Combat Motorcycle Style Shoes for Toddler/Little Kids
- My Book of Little House Paper Dolls: The Big Woods Collection
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "California Costumes Pioneer Girl Child Costume, X-Small" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.