Product DescriptionA 19th century dress style worn by the adventurous pioneers of the American western frontier. The Pioneer Girl child costume is a long skirt dress with an attached pinafore apron and a bonnet hat. Shoes and flowers not included.
- Includes Dress with Attached Pinafore
- Matching Bonnet
- Available in XS, S, M, L
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- California Costumes American, Pioneer, 19th Century, Oregon Trail, Little House Prairie Girls Costume, Yellow, Small
- California Costumes American, Pioneer, 19th Century, Oregon Trail, Little House Prairie Girls Costume, Yellow, Medium
- California Costumes Women's Pioneer Woman Costume, Blue/White, Small
- Who Was Laura Ingalls Wilder?
- Bonnet Large Made from 100% Cotton 'Colors May Vary'
- GRACEART Reenactment Pioneer Prairie Colonial Girl Costume 100% Cotton
- My Book of Little House Paper Dolls: The Big Woods Collection
- Forum Novelties Girls Pioneer Costume, Blue, Medium
- GRACEART Colonial Girls Dress Prairie Pioneer Costume 100% Cotton (5 Colors Option)
- Vintiquewise(TM) QI003047 Chipwood Picnic Rectangle Basket with Burgundy Stripes
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "California Costumes Pioneer Girl Child Costume, Small" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.